We will abide by the following in regards to the handling of personal information:
- We will act in compliance with the law regarding the handling of personal information and policies defined by the government along with other regulations.
- Upon acquiring personal information, we will make the purpose clear and use the information provided at the discretion of the individual.
- We will only use personal information within the specified purpose of use.
- Except for cases where it is allowed under the Personal Information Protection Law, we will not hand over personal data to a third party without the consent of the individual.
- We will keep personal data accurate and up-to-date within the necessary scope for achieving the purpose of its use.
- We will employ appropriate measures against illegal accesses and computer viruses in order to prevent personal data leakage, loss, and damage and to securely manage personal information.
- When a job, which relates to personal information within the purpose of its use, is outsourced, we will make a contract regarding the handling of personal information and ensure that proper management is in place.
- We will appropriately and promptly correspond to the processes defined by the Personal Information Protection Law, such as a request for disclosure.
- We employ necessary and proper supervision to our employees in order to manage personal data appropriately.
- We will review our policies as necessary and try to continuously make improvements in order to correspond with changes in the social environment with regard to the handling of personal information.
Note: In the above statements, gpersonal informationh indicates the information that identifies a specific living person, and gpersonal datah is individual information data that is included in the individual information database.
October 1st, 2013
Public Interest Incorporated Foundation, the Health Care Science Institute